Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Knight of Air





Oh, plumed champion
Knight of Air with magic wand
Hear the trumpet call
*
With your steed prepared
For your ethereal quests
You can meet the fight
*
Be charmed, you dragon,
Cross the moat, scale the fortress
The prized tower’s yours
*
A single candle
Burns next to the podium
Here: Book of Knowledge
*
Do not be afraid
Of knowledge ancient and free
For the eyes that choose sight
*
“My senses choose thee,
Penetrate me, thy new words,
Knight of the new code
*
I’ll be the herald,
For I accept thy challenge,
Life of chivalry
*
Fill me with thy tools,
An instrument of thy PEACE,
Carried to all shores
*
For this is my pledge,
To complete the round table,
The fight for what’s right
*
Seek the Holy Grail,
In service to each other,
There, I’ll be set free.
*
 Dreams I can now see
As life is manifested
 Through this, my new heart.”

No comments: