Monday, December 19, 2011

Dearest Brother



Please acknowledge this
Letter from my deepest heart
For here lies your truth
*
Children can play games
It’s like us playing chicken
You go first, no YOU!
*
Draw a line on ground
I dare you to cross over
I double dare you!
*
They’re games people play
Even when they don’t know it
Because it’s habit
*
Break this old habit
It’s easy, I have gone first
Now it is your turn
*
Simon says do this!
Let’s play follow the leader
Of course, I’m leading!
*
I’m the know-it-all
I say ‘jump’, you say ‘how high’?
Or you’ll get cooties!
*
And we’ll laugh again
We’ll share old times and the new
Just follow my lead
*
Let the mud pies fly
Nothing can do us harm now
Let the good times roll
*
And don’t forget to
Tie a string on your finger
CALL YOUR SISTER NOW!!!


No comments: