Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Perception



My day has started
This is the path that I walk
I’m walking my dog
*
I am showing you
My three foot circle about
I’m still and observe
*
Look about my world
You see rocks, sand and gravel
I see heart shaped stones
*
Stare at them awhile
Is it perception of light
That makes them so real
*
For in the darkness
The observation is slight
Compared to daytime
*
Perceived uniquely
An extension of Earth’s Heart
They’re one and the same
*
Was it just the light
That made me notice the hearts
Or my point of view
*
I’m one with my Earth
Her life, breath, soul and spirit
Tara speaks to me
*
Soft whispered breezes
Cross the oaken glade to tell
Me her history
*
I pick up a stone
To keep the tale close to me
And put in pocket
*
The story is now
A truth to be remembered
It is now concrete
*
Place and time intact
Barely altered by weather
It’s fixed in my life
*
Twenty-four hours
Another day connected
Light and dark complete
*
My tale can be told
It’s back to my computer
I’m texting my notes

No comments: