Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dreamwork



Here lies your answer
Pen and journal by the bed
Dreams at work within
*
A smile and a laugh
With a lock of hair passing
Do I know that face?
*
How do I know you?
It it this life or the past?
Come stay with me now
*
Talk above the wind
Talk more that I may follow
Talk forever more
*
A lilt of sunlight
This voice is true to my heart
Carries me through night
*
As dawn approaches
I’m seeking during the day
What sign will you bear?
*
‘That of the lily’
Fleur de lis or of valley?
‘Seek me in the vale’
*
I will find you there
‘You will know me in thine heart
I have whispered there’
*
‘Seek me in the night
Listen with your heart and eyes
I have whispered there’
*
‘Listen in your dreams
Night time is our chosen time
To build our future’
*
‘The gifts you gave me
Are securely with my heart
For when you arrive’
*
‘There’s only one key
To this future life of ours
It’s held in your heart’
*
‘Come whisper to me
As we plan this our future
As you do each night’
*
‘Here we build our dreams
Leading us to each other
As our life unfolds’

No comments: